When selecting siding, there are five basic issues to consider:
- Water Resistance. Water-resistant types of siding will have longer life spans.
- Energy Efficiency. Check the R-value rating for energy savings and understand what will be needed as far as insulation beneath the cladding.
- Aesthetics. Your siding will be in full view as you come and go, so make sure it is beautiful to you.
- Versatility. Make sure the siding has the versatility to meet the varied needs of your specific project. If there are aspects of your home’s exterior that will make using a particular type of siding more challenging than others, make sure you understand what the added costs or necessary adjustments will be.
- Durability. Does it have the strength to resist temperature shifts present in your climate? How does it stand up to everyday wear and tear?
As you walk up to your house, the first thing that you or a guest notices is the front porch. The décor of the front of your house is an instrumental part in adding to the curb appeal as well as value of your home. If you are not ecstatic with how the front of your home looks, there are countless front porch decorating ideas for you to give your space the makeover it needs. Let us show you how to easily change your dull and drab porch décor into a beautiful and an extravagant job.
We transform the raw beauty and elegance of stone, marble, granite and wood into one-of-a-kind masterpieces. Dedication to our customers satisfaction, quality control, and maintaining a professional team is one of the many reasons the discriminating buyer chooses us to assist in the design and construction on their new kitchen.
There are many options when choosing what type of fireplace you desire. Let us meet with you to discuss the differences and advatages each type has. You can choose many different types such as; Direct Vent Technology, Brick or Stone Wood Burning, Pellet Pro Systems, Wood Stove, Power Venting, and several others.